So, like I've said before I've got a serious problem when it comes to
nail polish. Hey, at least I admit it right? Lol.
So, in the past week I've bought 3 more polishes.
Another mood polish, a polish that smells like vanilla frosting when dry, and a
really pretty shimmery orange!
I'll take pictures and show them off later as well as do a review for the
vanilla frosting one. It makes me want to eat my fingers. Yum.
I made a purchase from happy-wholesale.net. My first time ordering there
and I got my items the other day! I absolutely love them. I'll show
those off as well later. I'll be making another purchase possibly this week
or next. :D
OH. I also got some more makeup! I bought some more stuff from ELF and I
also got some stuff from TKB.
So, my next post is going to be HUGEE.
I'll give ya'll some time to prepare for the massive post of awesome.
8)
nail polish. Hey, at least I admit it right? Lol.
So, in the past week I've bought 3 more polishes.
Another mood polish, a polish that smells like vanilla frosting when dry, and a
really pretty shimmery orange!
I'll take pictures and show them off later as well as do a review for the
vanilla frosting one. It makes me want to eat my fingers. Yum.
I made a purchase from happy-wholesale.net. My first time ordering there
and I got my items the other day! I absolutely love them. I'll show
those off as well later. I'll be making another purchase possibly this week
or next. :D
OH. I also got some more makeup! I bought some more stuff from ELF and I
also got some stuff from TKB.
So, my next post is going to be HUGEE.
I'll give ya'll some time to prepare for the massive post of awesome.
8)

0 comments:
Post a Comment