Review time.
=)
This is for my MI E-type E229 in Wine Red.
These lenses for 14mm!
Lenses in the vials.
Lenses in their case.
Enlargement: 7 /10
Even with a dark outer ring the enlargement on these is quite minimal. It's easily seen with one lens out and one in though. I wasn't looking for enlargement when I bought these though so I'm perfectly fine with the minimal enlargement.
Colour/Design: 8 /10
Only an 8 because I thought these would show up a bit more. They're hard to see, my parents couldn't even tell I had lenses in, and they actually look kinda purple-y. The design is good but the way they are printed makes it very hard to tell which way is inside out and which way is the right way.
Comfort: 9 /10
They are comparable to my EOS lenses. I can wear them for a pretty long time before I have to take them out. (About 6 hours.)
Overall, I like these lenses but I don't love them. I don't see myself wearing them very often. If they stood out a bit more I might but it's hard to see them most of the time.
Overall: 8 /10
These lenses could be sooo much more awesome then they are. A thing that has bugged me a lot with these lenses is that it's extremely hard to know if these are inside out or not. I know I'm not the only one with this issue, unfortunately.
I purchased these lenses from Kiwiberry1. =)
I originally purchased 3 lenses from her. (Red, green, and purple.)
And I just purchased a brown pair from her a few days ago.
Picture time!
=)
This is for my MI E-type E229 in Wine Red.
These lenses for 14mm!
Lenses in the vials.Lenses in their case.
Enlargement: 7 /10
Even with a dark outer ring the enlargement on these is quite minimal. It's easily seen with one lens out and one in though. I wasn't looking for enlargement when I bought these though so I'm perfectly fine with the minimal enlargement.
Colour/Design: 8 /10
Only an 8 because I thought these would show up a bit more. They're hard to see, my parents couldn't even tell I had lenses in, and they actually look kinda purple-y. The design is good but the way they are printed makes it very hard to tell which way is inside out and which way is the right way.
Comfort: 9 /10
They are comparable to my EOS lenses. I can wear them for a pretty long time before I have to take them out. (About 6 hours.)
Overall, I like these lenses but I don't love them. I don't see myself wearing them very often. If they stood out a bit more I might but it's hard to see them most of the time.
Overall: 8 /10
These lenses could be sooo much more awesome then they are. A thing that has bugged me a lot with these lenses is that it's extremely hard to know if these are inside out or not. I know I'm not the only one with this issue, unfortunately.
I purchased these lenses from Kiwiberry1. =)
I originally purchased 3 lenses from her. (Red, green, and purple.)
And I just purchased a brown pair from her a few days ago.
Picture time!

0 comments:
Post a Comment