I said my next post would be massive and well.. it's gonna be.
Lots of pictures and comments!
I also have 2 reviews for Circle Lenses but I will wait a few more days
before putting those up. =)
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
FIRST UP. The makeup.
I got a 'mini haul' I suppose.
Some things from ELF and TKB.
From ELF (top right corner) I got...
Foundation Brush Therapeutic Conditioning Lipbalm Waterproof Eye Liner Pen in Ash Cuticle Pushers
Compact and 3 colors. (Pink Ice, Ivory, and Dusk.)
From TKB (all the packets) I got...
I ordered in a group so I wouldn't have to get 20$ worth.
TKB sent the wrong order to the girl I purchased through so they
sent 4 other colors. She divided them up and put them in some of the little
baggies they gave her.
=)
Also in the picture...
CONTACT TWEEZERS!
The girl I purchased from had a couple and I really needed/wanted a pair.
She gave me one of the ones she never used.
<3
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
UP SECOND. Nail Polish!
YES I GOT MORE. Haha.
Just the 3 though. Since my last post I haven't bought anymore.
=)
(Claire's Vanilla Ice Cream, Claire's Mood Daring/Innocent, Sally Hansen 20 Crushed.)
Vanilla Ice Cream....
Okay so, I was very skeptical about this polish. Nail polish just stinks and to mask that
scent just seemed impossible to me. I bought it because I wanted ice cream fingers
and because it was on clearance for a whopping 2bucks. Course I got it.
When you open it and stiff, it stinks. Instant headache stink.
After it's on your nails and has dried it smells A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
Ohgod. So good.
It smells more like a vanilla frosting scent but it's still oh so good.
The scent lasts a couple hours, not too long unfortunately.
The polish also has glitter and sparkly plastic bits inside.
It's a pearl color but it's very transparent. Works best on top of colors I think.
OVERALL:
I'm satisfied with it. Even if it does have retarded bits of glitter/plastic.
Daring/Innocent ...
So, we already know I love the mood polishes. This one is BY FAR my favorite though!
The color change clearly noticeable which is awesomeee.
It's a bit transparent though so lots of coats is needed!
OVERALL:
FUGGEN LOVE IT.
20 Crushed...
sdkfjskjdhfsdf.
Yup. That's my comment. CAUSE IT'S FOAM AT THE MOUTH PRETTY.
It's really really shiny and vibrant. I've never had a orange polish before
and I honestly think I picked the best choice because this color
is just the bomb. Love it.
It too is transparent so lots of coats needed!
OVERALL:
I love this color so much the only way you could get it from me is by
prying it from my cold dead fingers.
=)
(Mood, Crushed, Scented.)
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
UP THIRD. Clothesss.
Okay, let me start off saying that I ordered these clothes
from a Asian Wholesale site. Happy-Wholesale.com to be exact.
The clothes are ordered were pretty cheap. (All under 6$.)
The most expensive thing was the shipping and even then my order
came to a grand total of 26.91$ Yup. almost 27$ for 3 items.
Which honestly, isn't that bad at all!
Especially since the quality of these is just fabulous.
I bought this shirt for 4.66$
And this is what I received.

I LOVE this shirt sooo much! It is a bit big and in the picture I have the
back pinned together. I'm perfectly fine with this as I KNEW it
would be big. Plus, it will look great with a nice belt.
I bought this dress for 4.44$
And this is what I received.
(Excuse the bra straps.)
It's really short so I can't wear it as a dress, which is fine. It makes
a really lovely top. The fabric is really soft and flowy.
I bit see through though.
I bought this shawl for 1.99$
And this is what I received.
I did purchase the white one and it did come with a flower.
However, the flower is just a ball of fabric really and even with
styling it would just sit on the shawl weird. So I threw it away!
OVERALL:
It was a great buy and worth waiting for everything to come.
All of the fabric is soft and comfortable. All seams are intact and nothing is fraying.
I JUST purchased even more from happy-wholesale. My items should
be here in a week or two.
This order has a pair of shoes and a few shirts. =)
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
FINAL WORDS..

My kitten is adorable~
I also have 2 reviews for Circle Lenses but I will wait a few more days
before putting those up. =)
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
FIRST UP. The makeup.
I got a 'mini haul' I suppose.
Some things from ELF and TKB.
From ELF (top right corner) I got...From TKB (all the packets) I got...
- Matte Texture Base
- True Red Orange
- Lemon Drop Pop!
- Apple Green Pop!
- Raspberry Pop!
- Antique Silver
I ordered in a group so I wouldn't have to get 20$ worth.
TKB sent the wrong order to the girl I purchased through so they
sent 4 other colors. She divided them up and put them in some of the little
baggies they gave her.
=)
Also in the picture...
CONTACT TWEEZERS!
The girl I purchased from had a couple and I really needed/wanted a pair.
She gave me one of the ones she never used.
<3
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
UP SECOND. Nail Polish!
YES I GOT MORE. Haha.
Just the 3 though. Since my last post I haven't bought anymore.
=)
(Claire's Vanilla Ice Cream, Claire's Mood Daring/Innocent, Sally Hansen 20 Crushed.)Vanilla Ice Cream....
Okay so, I was very skeptical about this polish. Nail polish just stinks and to mask that
scent just seemed impossible to me. I bought it because I wanted ice cream fingers
and because it was on clearance for a whopping 2bucks. Course I got it.
When you open it and stiff, it stinks. Instant headache stink.
After it's on your nails and has dried it smells A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
Ohgod. So good.
It smells more like a vanilla frosting scent but it's still oh so good.
The scent lasts a couple hours, not too long unfortunately.
The polish also has glitter and sparkly plastic bits inside.
It's a pearl color but it's very transparent. Works best on top of colors I think.
OVERALL:
I'm satisfied with it. Even if it does have retarded bits of glitter/plastic.
Daring/Innocent ...
So, we already know I love the mood polishes. This one is BY FAR my favorite though!
The color change clearly noticeable which is awesomeee.
It's a bit transparent though so lots of coats is needed!
OVERALL:
FUGGEN LOVE IT.
20 Crushed...
sdkfjskjdhfsdf.
Yup. That's my comment. CAUSE IT'S FOAM AT THE MOUTH PRETTY.
It's really really shiny and vibrant. I've never had a orange polish before
and I honestly think I picked the best choice because this color
is just the bomb. Love it.
It too is transparent so lots of coats needed!
OVERALL:
I love this color so much the only way you could get it from me is by
prying it from my cold dead fingers.
=)
(Mood, Crushed, Scented.)≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
UP THIRD. Clothesss.
Okay, let me start off saying that I ordered these clothes
from a Asian Wholesale site. Happy-Wholesale.com to be exact.
The clothes are ordered were pretty cheap. (All under 6$.)
The most expensive thing was the shipping and even then my order
came to a grand total of 26.91$ Yup. almost 27$ for 3 items.
Which honestly, isn't that bad at all!
Especially since the quality of these is just fabulous.
I bought this shirt for 4.66$
And this is what I received.

I LOVE this shirt sooo much! It is a bit big and in the picture I have the
back pinned together. I'm perfectly fine with this as I KNEW it
would be big. Plus, it will look great with a nice belt.
I bought this dress for 4.44$
And this is what I received.
(Excuse the bra straps.)It's really short so I can't wear it as a dress, which is fine. It makes
a really lovely top. The fabric is really soft and flowy.
I bit see through though.
I bought this shawl for 1.99$
And this is what I received.
I did purchase the white one and it did come with a flower.However, the flower is just a ball of fabric really and even with
styling it would just sit on the shawl weird. So I threw it away!
OVERALL:
It was a great buy and worth waiting for everything to come.
All of the fabric is soft and comfortable. All seams are intact and nothing is fraying.
I JUST purchased even more from happy-wholesale. My items should
be here in a week or two.
This order has a pair of shoes and a few shirts. =)
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
FINAL WORDS..

My kitten is adorable~

0 comments:
Post a Comment