Another review!
This is for my EOS E-201 in Grey.
These lenses are 14mm.
Lenses in their case.
(Note: Both lenses are inside out.)
Enlargement: 6-7 /10
Enlargement is very minimal. Even with one lens in and one lens out the difference is a bit hard to see. It's not a blatant in your face enlargement, just a very subtle hard to see enlargement. I wasn't looking for enlargement when I bought these though so I am a-okay with even the slight enlargement that there is.
Colour/Design: 10 /10
Fuuuuuuuuuuusdfksdfsd. Awesome. I didn't think that the star like pattern would show up on my eyes and.. IT DOES! On my eyes the design is very subtle as the grey blends very well. There are some purple lines and those are whats the most visible. The outer ring is also the purple color too so the lens is quite subtle. A bit natural even if it does have a funky design.
Comfort: 10 /10
EOS lenses are EXTREMELY comfortable. On a good low-humidity day I can wear them all day. When the humidity is high I can still wear them for a while, just not a full day. (About 6 hours instead of 8+.)
Over all: 9 /10
I absolutely love these lenses. They have the funky design that I love but they're subtle at the same time. They aren't in your face lenses at all.
I purchased these from Shara's 1st EOS pre-order a few months ago. Even with some troubles thanks to EOS, everything went great and she's an amazing seller. Friendly and she gets back to you super quick. Shipping to the US is amazingly quick as well. Which is awesome.
Picture timee.

Please don't use my images without permission.
If you'd like to use my images on your website or something, leave me a comment or something.
Thanks~
This is for my EOS E-201 in Grey.
These lenses are 14mm.
Lenses in their case.(Note: Both lenses are inside out.)
Enlargement: 6-7 /10
Enlargement is very minimal. Even with one lens in and one lens out the difference is a bit hard to see. It's not a blatant in your face enlargement, just a very subtle hard to see enlargement. I wasn't looking for enlargement when I bought these though so I am a-okay with even the slight enlargement that there is.
Colour/Design: 10 /10
Fuuuuuuuuuuusdfksdfsd. Awesome. I didn't think that the star like pattern would show up on my eyes and.. IT DOES! On my eyes the design is very subtle as the grey blends very well. There are some purple lines and those are whats the most visible. The outer ring is also the purple color too so the lens is quite subtle. A bit natural even if it does have a funky design.
Comfort: 10 /10
EOS lenses are EXTREMELY comfortable. On a good low-humidity day I can wear them all day. When the humidity is high I can still wear them for a while, just not a full day. (About 6 hours instead of 8+.)
Over all: 9 /10
I absolutely love these lenses. They have the funky design that I love but they're subtle at the same time. They aren't in your face lenses at all.
I purchased these from Shara's 1st EOS pre-order a few months ago. Even with some troubles thanks to EOS, everything went great and she's an amazing seller. Friendly and she gets back to you super quick. Shipping to the US is amazingly quick as well. Which is awesome.
Picture timee.

Please don't use my images without permission.
If you'd like to use my images on your website or something, leave me a comment or something.
Thanks~

0 comments:
Post a Comment