I got my 2nd purchase from Happy-Wholesale a few days ago.
Sadly, 2 of the items I purchased became out of stock and I wont be getting them.
Luckily, the shoes I ordered where NOT one of those items.
These are the shoes I purchased.
And this is what I got.
Now these shoes are about 1/2 a size too small for me.
Which is no problem. When I purchased them I knew they were 1/2 a size
too small for my feets. So why did I purchase shoes that were too small?
Because I didn't want my feet sliding around. Heels that are my size
tend to be just a tid bit too big and my feet slip around and come out
of the shoe easily wen my foot gets even a tiny bit sweaty. (Grossright?)
Although they are a bit snug I can wear them with zero issues.
=)
Final piece I purchased and received..
This lovely top.
And this is what I got..
Now this top IS a bit see through. I did not know it was when I purchased it.
But, I'm okay with that. I wear tanks under shirts all the time so wearing
one under this one one be any problem. I thought it would be more
pinky-red but in reality it's a dark magenta color. That's fine.
I think it adds to the rugged look it's got going on.
I'm satisfied with this purchase. A bit sad 2 of the items I wont be getting though. However, I am getting my money back and maybe they'll come back in stock and I can purchase them again.
--------------------------
I've got lots of Circle Lens reviews coming up.
Some of my older reviews I am going to be taking new pictures for since the ones I have for them are old and hard to see. So keep on the look out for lots of reviews.
I also purchased another pair of lenses. I should be getting them in about 2 weeks or so. =)
(No, I will not tell you what they are yet. It's a surprise!)
Sadly, 2 of the items I purchased became out of stock and I wont be getting them.
Luckily, the shoes I ordered where NOT one of those items.
These are the shoes I purchased.
And this is what I got.
Which is no problem. When I purchased them I knew they were 1/2 a size
too small for my feets. So why did I purchase shoes that were too small?
Because I didn't want my feet sliding around. Heels that are my size
tend to be just a tid bit too big and my feet slip around and come out
of the shoe easily wen my foot gets even a tiny bit sweaty. (Grossright?)
Although they are a bit snug I can wear them with zero issues.
=)
Final piece I purchased and received..
This lovely top.
And this is what I got..
But, I'm okay with that. I wear tanks under shirts all the time so wearing
one under this one one be any problem. I thought it would be more
pinky-red but in reality it's a dark magenta color. That's fine.
I think it adds to the rugged look it's got going on.
I'm satisfied with this purchase. A bit sad 2 of the items I wont be getting though. However, I am getting my money back and maybe they'll come back in stock and I can purchase them again.
--------------------------
I've got lots of Circle Lens reviews coming up.
Some of my older reviews I am going to be taking new pictures for since the ones I have for them are old and hard to see. So keep on the look out for lots of reviews.
I also purchased another pair of lenses. I should be getting them in about 2 weeks or so. =)
(No, I will not tell you what they are yet. It's a surprise!)

0 comments:
Post a Comment