Yup. Today was my birthday.
I turned the big 2-0.
I'm glad I'm out of the 'teen' stage, even though I still feel like one.
Today was awesome.
I got my hair cut, I needed a trim, and it turned out fabulous.
I also got 2 micro dermals on the back of my neck. (It hurrt!)
Then I went to a 'high end' candy store and got delicious truffles.
After that we hit up Krispy Kreme for 12 doughnuts. (Yumyum.)
The next place we weren't to I was kinda scared to hit up.
I've been looking for a place that makes GOOD bubble tea here in Chicago.
So far I've have zero luck. However, when we got to this place I immediately got excited. They had pictures of the bubble tea on the windows and it was the real deal. (I dislike the smoothy type bubble tea drinks.) Now, I was sure it was going to taste good. They even had the right cups, cup sealer, and flavors.
We got original, banana, and coconut. DELICIOUS!
We got a card for the frequent buyers. After I buy 10, I get a free one I think!
Wellllll worth driving 45+ minutes for, and I will be making tips often now!
After I got bubble tea we, my mother and brother were with me, walked across the street and into a bakery. Smelled SO good. I love China Town. Good cheap food. We got SOO many yummy things for like 4bucks! Can't beat that.
When I got home I dropped my mom and brother off then made a quick run to the store for coffee and fruit roll ups. When I got home they had my cake out on the table and the candles all lit. =)

The Hello Kitty lights up PURPLE!
My cake is quite psychedelic hm? It was yummy.

Bubble tea is so yummy.
I turned the big 2-0.
I'm glad I'm out of the 'teen' stage, even though I still feel like one.
Today was awesome.
I got my hair cut, I needed a trim, and it turned out fabulous.
I also got 2 micro dermals on the back of my neck. (It hurrt!)
Then I went to a 'high end' candy store and got delicious truffles.
After that we hit up Krispy Kreme for 12 doughnuts. (Yumyum.)
The next place we weren't to I was kinda scared to hit up.
I've been looking for a place that makes GOOD bubble tea here in Chicago.
So far I've have zero luck. However, when we got to this place I immediately got excited. They had pictures of the bubble tea on the windows and it was the real deal. (I dislike the smoothy type bubble tea drinks.) Now, I was sure it was going to taste good. They even had the right cups, cup sealer, and flavors.
We got original, banana, and coconut. DELICIOUS!
We got a card for the frequent buyers. After I buy 10, I get a free one I think!
Wellllll worth driving 45+ minutes for, and I will be making tips often now!
After I got bubble tea we, my mother and brother were with me, walked across the street and into a bakery. Smelled SO good. I love China Town. Good cheap food. We got SOO many yummy things for like 4bucks! Can't beat that.
When I got home I dropped my mom and brother off then made a quick run to the store for coffee and fruit roll ups. When I got home they had my cake out on the table and the candles all lit. =)

The Hello Kitty lights up PURPLE!
My cake is quite psychedelic hm? It was yummy.
Bubble tea is so yummy.

3 comments:
Happy Birthday for the 2nd! =)
Glad you had a Great Day!
Amazing cake! =)
I wonder what bubble tea tastes like xD
Omg I can't believe I missed your birthday! Ahh!
Happy 20th! I turned it in March, isn't it wonderful to finally be out of teens? Woohoo~
I live in Seattle and we have like 5 bubble tea shops right around my house, and they all make original real bubble tea. I'm SO glad you found a shop that made them! xD Man I'm sorry Chicago doesn't have more of them.
Your cake is amazing 8D YAY HELLO KITTY, never too old for her or for rainbow cakes <3
Shara~
Thanks. =)
It tastes sooo good. You can make it at home. Just google bubble tea or milk tea recipes. Some are good, some aren't though.
possessedpink~
Thanks! It still hasn't hit me yet, hahaha.
I use to go to Oasis in Seattle. Their bubble tea is SOOO good. I'd take the ferry to Seattle just to get bubble tea and crepes.
Exactly! I get to keep the Hello Kitty too. She sits on my desk looking all awesome. Hehe.
Post a Comment