Here's another circle lens review! This one is kinda old though. Whoops.
This one is for my ViviGo Barbie Eye Phantom/Wind/Venus in Pink.
These lenses are 14.5mm.
Lenses in their vials.
Lens on my finger.
Size comparison.
(Geo Angel on the left.)
Enlargement: 10/10
These lenses are massive on me. Even though my eyelids cover a lot of the lens there is still plenty of enlargement to be seen. For me there is a significant difference.
So if you want enlargement: I give these a thumbs up.
Colour/Design: 8/10 for color. 10/10 for design.
Why only 8? Well, the design is amazing (thus the 10). I love the design. I don't love the color. I thought the pink would be a bit more vibrant then it is. It actually looks kinda brown on blue/grey eyes. Up close you can see it well. Move a couple inches away and you can't see it -at all-. They might show up better on guys n gals with brown or black eyes. But us light eyed folk, it wont show up well. =(
Comfort: 10/10
These lenses are EXTREMELY thin. Very very flimsy and when they fold over, it's hard to unfold them. Due to them being so thin I didn't feel them at all. It felt like I had nothing on. These are by far my most comfortable lenses.
Overall: 9/10
While I love these lenses there things I dislike about them as well. The fact that the pink is hardly seen is one of the things I dislike. The other being that they're way too thing. Although this makes for a very comfortable lens it also means the lens folds over very easily. When the lens folds over it's really hard to get it unfolded. A lot of times the lens actually sticks together. I feel like I'm going to rip it when I try to unfold it. Heck, I feel like I'm going to rip it when I take them out their case! Great lenses but they do have some cons, unfortunately.
I purchased these lenses from lensidol.com. When I bought these lenses I thought I was getting a solid pink lens. Not like a cosplay lens though. It did look like there was a twirl to it just without any black/brown. When I got these lenses this is what I had and I was excited and freaked out at the same time. I KNEW these lenses didn't come in pink so I was afraid that they were fake! After being told Vivigo made replicas of these lenses and that their company was safe I was back to being excited. I WANTED Barbie Wind lenses for a long time. I just couldn't find anyone selling them for less then 35$ before shipping. Add that in with them being PINK.. Oh yeah I was excited.
Over all, my expierence with lensidol was okay. Would I purchase from them again? Yes.
I contacted lensidol about their image for these lenses being wrong as well as their packaging method. While my lenses did come in styrofoam there were bits where I could see through it. It would've collapsed easy had something heavy been on it. They've told me they now put Fragile stickers on the package and they've also changed the Wind lens pictures, all of them.
Picture time~

This one is for my ViviGo Barbie Eye Phantom/Wind/Venus in Pink.
These lenses are 14.5mm.
Lenses in their vials.Lens on my finger.
Size comparison.
(Geo Angel on the left.)
Enlargement: 10/10
These lenses are massive on me. Even though my eyelids cover a lot of the lens there is still plenty of enlargement to be seen. For me there is a significant difference.
So if you want enlargement: I give these a thumbs up.
Colour/Design: 8/10 for color. 10/10 for design.
Why only 8? Well, the design is amazing (thus the 10). I love the design. I don't love the color. I thought the pink would be a bit more vibrant then it is. It actually looks kinda brown on blue/grey eyes. Up close you can see it well. Move a couple inches away and you can't see it -at all-. They might show up better on guys n gals with brown or black eyes. But us light eyed folk, it wont show up well. =(
Comfort: 10/10
These lenses are EXTREMELY thin. Very very flimsy and when they fold over, it's hard to unfold them. Due to them being so thin I didn't feel them at all. It felt like I had nothing on. These are by far my most comfortable lenses.
Overall: 9/10
While I love these lenses there things I dislike about them as well. The fact that the pink is hardly seen is one of the things I dislike. The other being that they're way too thing. Although this makes for a very comfortable lens it also means the lens folds over very easily. When the lens folds over it's really hard to get it unfolded. A lot of times the lens actually sticks together. I feel like I'm going to rip it when I try to unfold it. Heck, I feel like I'm going to rip it when I take them out their case! Great lenses but they do have some cons, unfortunately.
I purchased these lenses from lensidol.com. When I bought these lenses I thought I was getting a solid pink lens. Not like a cosplay lens though. It did look like there was a twirl to it just without any black/brown. When I got these lenses this is what I had and I was excited and freaked out at the same time. I KNEW these lenses didn't come in pink so I was afraid that they were fake! After being told Vivigo made replicas of these lenses and that their company was safe I was back to being excited. I WANTED Barbie Wind lenses for a long time. I just couldn't find anyone selling them for less then 35$ before shipping. Add that in with them being PINK.. Oh yeah I was excited.
Over all, my expierence with lensidol was okay. Would I purchase from them again? Yes.
I contacted lensidol about their image for these lenses being wrong as well as their packaging method. While my lenses did come in styrofoam there were bits where I could see through it. It would've collapsed easy had something heavy been on it. They've told me they now put Fragile stickers on the package and they've also changed the Wind lens pictures, all of them.
Picture time~


0 comments:
Post a Comment