Review time~
This one is foor my MI Dizon Eye/Cosmo/Eclipse Circle Lenses.
These lenses are Violet.

Lenses in their vials
annd
Lenses in the case
(Note: The left lens is INSIDE OUT.)
Enlargement: 10 /10
Haa. Kay so these are only 14mm but holy jesus. The black ring on these are pretty thick so there is quite a bit of enlargement, for me at least. I wasn't expecting them to enlarge much but I got it.
Colour/Design: 10/10
The color on these are PERFECT. It's vibrant, it pops, and it blends fabulously. There's not much going on design wise but they're still great. I was scared that the purple would become dull and not stand out since I've got grey eyes but I was wroooong. They show up oh so well.
Comfort: 9/10
The comfort with these is pretty darn good. Comparable to my EOS lenses. I can wear these a pretty long time with no discomfort but I can't wear them as long as my EOS. Close though. Come the 6-7 hour mark I have to pull them out.
Overall: 10/10
These lenses are just.. amazing. They show up well, they give some enlargement, and they're not too creepy looking.
I purchased these lenses from kiwiberry1 and I'm glad I did. My lenses got to me within 4-5 days. She's super friendly and everything just went great. =)
Here are some picture of me wearing the lenses~



This one is foor my MI Dizon Eye/Cosmo/Eclipse Circle Lenses.
These lenses are Violet.

Lenses in their vials
annd
Lenses in the case
(Note: The left lens is INSIDE OUT.)
Enlargement: 10 /10
Haa. Kay so these are only 14mm but holy jesus. The black ring on these are pretty thick so there is quite a bit of enlargement, for me at least. I wasn't expecting them to enlarge much but I got it.
Colour/Design: 10/10
The color on these are PERFECT. It's vibrant, it pops, and it blends fabulously. There's not much going on design wise but they're still great. I was scared that the purple would become dull and not stand out since I've got grey eyes but I was wroooong. They show up oh so well.
Comfort: 9/10
The comfort with these is pretty darn good. Comparable to my EOS lenses. I can wear these a pretty long time with no discomfort but I can't wear them as long as my EOS. Close though. Come the 6-7 hour mark I have to pull them out.
Overall: 10/10
These lenses are just.. amazing. They show up well, they give some enlargement, and they're not too creepy looking.
I purchased these lenses from kiwiberry1 and I'm glad I did. My lenses got to me within 4-5 days. She's super friendly and everything just went great. =)
Here are some picture of me wearing the lenses~




0 comments:
Post a Comment