My first one, oh my. Let's hope this isn't a complete failure yeah?
=)
Alright so I'm going to review 5 nail polishes.
5 you say? YES FIVE.
These are the most recent polishes I've bought.
They were all bought this week.
There is a photo at the end of the blog showing 4 of the polishes
on my nails sans a top coat so you can see what they really look like.
First up:
Claire's Mood Polish in Peaceful/Confident.This polish was a bit pricey in my book. (5$ a bottle!)
But, Claire's had a buy 1 get 1 50% off thing for all of their cosmetics.
And, they considered nail polish cosmetic thankfully.
This polish isn't the greatest but it's not the worst either. I wore it to
the pool with a matte top coat and it did pretty good. There were a few chips by the time I got home but I was expecting worse. IE: all the polish gone.
The color is GORGEOUS. I love teal so I of course had to purchase it.
It was a pretty teal the day I went to the pool and when I hopped
in the water it turned a bit darker. I was a little disappointed
that there wasn't a huge change. Then today I ran my fingers under really hot water and it turned.... TURQUOISE! A really bright turquoise. I screamed and was jumping up and down.
(My mother thought I had smoked something. Hehh.)
So now I know, the darker teal is for when your hands are cold and the
brighter color is for when you're warm/hot. Awesome.
The polish is actually matte after it dries. Which I'm okay with.
Second Up:
Claire's Mood Polish in Fabulous/Funky.
The same can be said for this color like the previous one.
However, the color change for this one had me excited too.
Now, I already have a super hot pink nail polish.
(It doesn't change colors though. Aww.)
So this was a bit of a shock too. The bottle shows a pastel pink and a
maroon-y pink. The maroon-y pink is pretty bright but the pastel is SO NOT
pastel! It's REALLY BRIGHT HOT PINK. Gorgeouss.
Love it.

Third Up:
Claire's Matte Top Coat.This polish was a lucky find that I couldn't refuse.
It was in the clearance section for 2$. It's normally 4tax.
I of course grabbed it and was dead set on getting it. So I did!
Haha. I doubted this polish too since it's Claire's and I doubt
pretty much all of their products.True to it's word though, It's matte! Just one coat and your super shiny polish is dull and gorgeous.A better alternative to buying pricey matte polishes~
(Note: I don't have a good picture of the matte polish on my nails.
I will try to take better pictures later and edit them in.)
Fourth Up:
Sally Girl (209?) Hot Pink Polish.
I'm not sure the # on this one as the ink is smudged on the bottle
but I'm going to guess 209. Either way, if you go to a Sally's and look at
the items by the register you'll see this and KNOW what I'm talking about!
It's a really vibrant in your face hot pink. And it's gorgeous.
It was only 99 cents and there is a reason.
It's cheap in quality.
I put this one and even with a great top coat by the next day it was chipping.
I was a bit disappointed by if you're like me and want to change your nails
practically every day, then it's definitely worth the price.
I love the color and am having a love/hate relationship with the quality.
The color is matte as well but it becomes a bit brighter and more gorgeous
with a great top coat!
Fifth Up:
Sinful Colors 113 Dream On.
OH BOY. This color is GORGEOUS. This was a srs impulse buy. I was in
walgreens and walked by the makeup counter thing and there the
color was. Just staring at me. It was calling my name so I grabbed
it and ran as if it was the last one and another woman
wanted it. IT'S MINE I TELL YOU MINE.
=)The color for this one is matte too. And at an
astronomical 2$, it's got great quality.
Cameras can not even show the true color this is, I swear.
You'll just have to pop into your local walgreens and take a peek.
(And possibly buy it?!)
Whelp, there is my review.
I hope it's not too horrid. Haha.
Now, onto a closing picture~
(Claire's Peaceful/Confident, Claire's Fabulous/Funky, Sally Girl 209 Hot Pink, Sinful Colors 113 Dream On.)
=)
Alright so I'm going to review 5 nail polishes.
5 you say? YES FIVE.
These are the most recent polishes I've bought.
They were all bought this week.
There is a photo at the end of the blog showing 4 of the polishes
on my nails sans a top coat so you can see what they really look like.
First up:
But, Claire's had a buy 1 get 1 50% off thing for all of their cosmetics.
And, they considered nail polish cosmetic thankfully.
This polish isn't the greatest but it's not the worst either. I wore it to
the pool with a matte top coat and it did pretty good. There were a few chips by the time I got home but I was expecting worse. IE: all the polish gone.
The color is GORGEOUS. I love teal so I of course had to purchase it.
It was a pretty teal the day I went to the pool and when I hopped
in the water it turned a bit darker. I was a little disappointed
that there wasn't a huge change. Then today I ran my fingers under really hot water and it turned.... TURQUOISE! A really bright turquoise. I screamed and was jumping up and down.
(My mother thought I had smoked something. Hehh.)
So now I know, the darker teal is for when your hands are cold and the
brighter color is for when you're warm/hot. Awesome.
The polish is actually matte after it dries. Which I'm okay with.
Second Up:
The same can be said for this color like the previous one.
However, the color change for this one had me excited too.
Now, I already have a super hot pink nail polish.
(It doesn't change colors though. Aww.)
So this was a bit of a shock too. The bottle shows a pastel pink and a
maroon-y pink. The maroon-y pink is pretty bright but the pastel is SO NOT
pastel! It's REALLY BRIGHT HOT PINK. Gorgeouss.
Love it.

Third Up:
It was in the clearance section for 2$. It's normally 4tax.
I of course grabbed it and was dead set on getting it. So I did!
Haha. I doubted this polish too since it's Claire's and I doubt
pretty much all of their products.True to it's word though, It's matte! Just one coat and your super shiny polish is dull and gorgeous.A better alternative to buying pricey matte polishes~
(Note: I don't have a good picture of the matte polish on my nails.
I will try to take better pictures later and edit them in.)
Fourth Up:
I'm not sure the # on this one as the ink is smudged on the bottle
but I'm going to guess 209. Either way, if you go to a Sally's and look at
the items by the register you'll see this and KNOW what I'm talking about!
It's a really vibrant in your face hot pink. And it's gorgeous.
It was only 99 cents and there is a reason.
It's cheap in quality.
I put this one and even with a great top coat by the next day it was chipping.
I was a bit disappointed by if you're like me and want to change your nails
practically every day, then it's definitely worth the price.
I love the color and am having a love/hate relationship with the quality.
The color is matte as well but it becomes a bit brighter and more gorgeous
with a great top coat!
Fifth Up:
OH BOY. This color is GORGEOUS. This was a srs impulse buy. I was in
walgreens and walked by the makeup counter thing and there the
color was. Just staring at me. It was calling my name so I grabbed
it and ran as if it was the last one and another woman
wanted it. IT'S MINE I TELL YOU MINE.
=)The color for this one is matte too. And at an
astronomical 2$, it's got great quality.
Cameras can not even show the true color this is, I swear.
You'll just have to pop into your local walgreens and take a peek.
(And possibly buy it?!)
Whelp, there is my review.
I hope it's not too horrid. Haha.
Now, onto a closing picture~
(Claire's Peaceful/Confident, Claire's Fabulous/Funky, Sally Girl 209 Hot Pink, Sinful Colors 113 Dream On.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment