Bow chicka bow wow.
My hair is awesome.
srsly.
Ready to see the change?
Before:
Forget the hair color. My camera settings got changed and
it changed my hair color for me!
Haha.
After:
Buh-bye hair! It's so light and fluffy now.
So happy~
The color will my changed really soon. Bleaching it to dry out my hair some then
I'm either going to make it blonde with purple or dark brown with purple.
UNSURE. I haven't been blonde in years!
And since I have a shopping habit, I purchased more nail polish.
Yes, I know I JUST purchased 3. Why the hell do I need more?
Cause I have a problem.. haha.
I only purchased 1 color. I was tempted to get like 10 more.
I'll do some reviews on all the polish I just bought.
Mood, Matte, and now this one.
So keep on the look out.
Btw, the color I bought is like neon purple~
I hope it looks great on my nails.
srsly.
Ready to see the change?
Before:

Forget the hair color. My camera settings got changed and
it changed my hair color for me!
Haha.
After:
Buh-bye hair! It's so light and fluffy now.So happy~
The color will my changed really soon. Bleaching it to dry out my hair some then
I'm either going to make it blonde with purple or dark brown with purple.
UNSURE. I haven't been blonde in years!
And since I have a shopping habit, I purchased more nail polish.
Yes, I know I JUST purchased 3. Why the hell do I need more?
Cause I have a problem.. haha.
I only purchased 1 color. I was tempted to get like 10 more.
I'll do some reviews on all the polish I just bought.
Mood, Matte, and now this one.
So keep on the look out.
Btw, the color I bought is like neon purple~
I hope it looks great on my nails.

0 comments:
Post a Comment