Hellooo down there

on Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hey loook, it's my first post!

Alright well this blog is pretty much going to be about anything and not just one or two things. I'll probably do reviews, talk about stuff I want, talk about stuff I just purchased, maybe even talk about some retard in the car beside me on the interstate. You know, just stuff.

Just so this post isn't a incredibly stupid one.. here's some stuff I bought todayyesterday. =)


MOOD NAILPOLISH!
I swear everyone and their mother has this polish now.
And after hearing that it changes colors there was no denying that I had to
have it. And Claire's buy 1 get 1 50% off deal so didn't help! I wanted them all.
I somehow talked myself into getting just 2 though. =)

I also got Matte Finish polish from Claire's as well. This stuff actually works.
Seeing that it's a Claire's product I had my doubts but I put it on top of
my current nail design that was super shiny and once it dried it
was completely matte!
Lovelovelove.

I also did a impulse buy of lipbalm.
Mountain Dew and Cherry Jolly Rancher.
The MT DEW I HAD to get. I love the stuff. Course I want my lips to smell like it!
I got the Jolly Rancher because walking around smelling like a chocolate chip cookie would make me super hungry, and possibly the people standing
next to me as well!

I also bought me some contact solution. But who cares about that stuff, it's not that exciting.
=)

Today, I'm getting my haircut. I'll write about
how super awesome it is after wards.
Hehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment