Circle Lenses

on Friday, July 23, 2010
WOOOOOOOOO
So, I bought some more Circle Lenses like 10 days ago
and I got them the other day.
Ohmama I love these lenses.

Beware, the awesomeness of these lenses might induce a freak out.
:D

I purchased these lenses from Kiwiberry1.
I'll be doing reviews for these and I'll post them here as well as on gaia.
=)

So far, I absolutely love these lenses.I wanted a red lens that wasn't so.. omg red. The wine red is perfect.
It does look a bit maroon-y on my eyes. Which is fine for me.
The green is amazing. On darker eyes they don't blend so well but on mine
they blend amazingly! My grey eyes end up being a nice subtle green.
The purples stand out but they blend oh so well. I've got purple lenses
but they don't blend so I look kinda creepy with them but with these, no creepyness! Woot.
Shipping was fantastic. Kiwiberry1 is in Canada so I thought it would take
a while to get here. Surprisingly, they didn't. I think it took like 4 days.

ON TO OTHER THINGS.
I bought more nail polish.

I know right? MORE? Someone should slap me.
It was 98cents, course I bought it.

PRETTY PRETTY.

I put it on top of the teal/turquoise mood polish and it looks lovely~
See.

OH. Guess what happened?
My favorite coffee cup for chipped!
Ridiculous.
=(

0 comments:

Post a Comment