50/50

on Thursday, February 2, 2012
Today was good... and today was bad.
Good as in, I got a letter.
Bad as in, I've learned I've been basically starving myself
and made myself sick - Not on purpose.

I was thinking today about how my days are so long - 6am-10pm -
and how I'm just not eating enough.
Then when I thought about what I've eaten in the past week..
I really noticed that I haven't been eating enough. A child eats
more then what I've eaten in the past week.

I ate something real and filling about an hour ago and it was one
of the worst things I could've done today - food wise.
It made me really sick.
And I'm still suffering from it.

So tomorrow after work I'll be going to the grocery store to pick
up a bunch of soups. They will have a progression of hearty-ness to them
so I don't make myself sick again. And so I can slowly get back into
eating real things again.

I don't want to be this super unhealthy person that starves themself.
That's not me.
I just have to make sure I take the time to eat something decent.
And not a mini bag of chips and calling it 'a full meal'.

I'm going to track how much/what I eat daily now.
Just so I can know that I'm improving.
Else I'll just guess and that will help nothing.

1 comments:

♥ Noxin ♥ said...

Yikes. D: Chica, get that calorie intake up! (Not that I have room to speak, as I don't really get hungry, and don't eat enough either. >.>)

Still, I know how cruddy it is to try and eat more, but to end up feeling really awful for it. Euch. Your soup idea's pretty awesome~. :]

..I might have to try that. xD The whole grabbing an egg to add protein is kinda' ineffective on my part...

In any case, again, best of luck, and I hope you start to feel better about your diet~.

Post a Comment