Decor

on Tuesday, February 14, 2012
It feels amazing to have money and be able to spend it
without worrying if I'll be able to pay my bills.

I got a nice amount back on my taxes and I've taken advantage of it.

I've completely redone my room.
(Okay, not completely. There are a few things I didn't get rid of.)

I use to have this no-theme room with a green/blue comforter and sheet
set....

But now.
NOW..
My whole room has a real theme.
I'm not sure what to call it... sleek maybe? I'm not sure.
It's red, black, cream, and silver/grey.
Sounds odd at first. But let me tell you.. it's amazing.
I knew it would be and now that I've got it pretty much
all together... I know I made the right choices in colors.

Once it's fully set up I'll post a update picture.
No picture yet as I don't have the panels up.
Nor do I have any thing decor wise on the wall!
(Plus my room is a horrid mess right now. Boxes + clothes EVERYWHERE.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment