Phone Call

on Sunday, February 5, 2012
So yesterday while at work I got a text message from my boyfriend.
I was like whaaaaaaaat no way!
I immediately went on break.
About 10 minutes later I got a phone call from him.

Unfortunately due to me being at work, I only got to talk for 13 minutes.
Which was better then nothing but I still wished I had more time.

After the phone call, I got a picture message of him.
He looks so different since they buzzed his head.
He sounded different too.

I was trying really hard to not cry after the call.
Was pretty difficult.

I'm hoping next chance he gets to call, I can talk longer.

-----
About my eating issue, I did buy soup and it's helped.
I'm more into eating real things. And while it's not a lot
all at one sitting.. It's better then eating nothing.

There's not really much to list. Lol.
I just picked out different soups. Some with noodles.
Some with rice.
Then more hearty stuff that has meats and vegetable chunks.

I bought myself a really nice gift.
A iMac!
I've wanted a Apple computer for a very long time.
And I finally was able to afford it. =)
Past few days have been pretty good.
And even though my team lost (Tom Brady throws like a 2 year old!)
all has been well.

Now that I've finished part of my homework and wrote this..
I'm off to bed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment