Since I decided to drive to South Carolina instead of fly...
I decided I'd ask a friend to come with me.
This trip would be the last time I see him before he goes to
New York for school. Nate would be a bit happy to see him too.
It's been a while since they saw each other.
Today I skipped out of work early. I just didn't feel good.
I was exhausted.
I ended up going to Ikea and getting some stuff.
A new duvet, comforter for the duvet, and a side unit for my bed.
I'm hoping the unit will look okay. If so, I'm going to go buy a 2nd one.
Unfortunately, the comforter is a queen and doesn't fit my duvet
which is a king. And I can't return it since I already opened the package!
I'm hoping I can sell it on this swaps page.
It's now 847 and my head is killing me.
Time to go to bed.
Fun.
I decided I'd ask a friend to come with me.
This trip would be the last time I see him before he goes to
New York for school. Nate would be a bit happy to see him too.
It's been a while since they saw each other.
Today I skipped out of work early. I just didn't feel good.
I was exhausted.
I ended up going to Ikea and getting some stuff.
A new duvet, comforter for the duvet, and a side unit for my bed.
I'm hoping the unit will look okay. If so, I'm going to go buy a 2nd one.
Unfortunately, the comforter is a queen and doesn't fit my duvet
which is a king. And I can't return it since I already opened the package!
I'm hoping I can sell it on this swaps page.
It's now 847 and my head is killing me.
Time to go to bed.
Fun.

0 comments:
Post a Comment