Excitement!

on Monday, January 23, 2012
2 posts in 1 day?
OHMY.
haha.

So I decided to skip school tonight, which starts at 530, because I didn't
feel like learning an old school method of straightening hair via lesson.
(I'll read about it later, my teacher is a wee bit nutty so gets side tracked easily.)

Boy am I glad I did!
At about 510, we checked the mail and I had a letter!
Now normally, I would've already been gone for 10 minutes.
So I wouldn't of gotten the letter until about 1015pm. And I wouldn't
of had time to write back since I have to be up for work at 5am!

The letter was from my boyfriend and it was the first letter!
I cried.
I've been waiting for this letter since he left.
Haha.

I was able to write back. =)

And, on another good note.
A swaps page I am on for my area....
A lady posted that she was putting a bag of ladies dress pants on her porch.
FREE.
Well, guess who is in need of dress pants? And they just so happen to be my size.
I was able to snag those! So now, I am a really happy camper.
=)

Good night is good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment