I'm bad at this.

on Monday, January 23, 2012
I said back in October a post overload was coming.
And that never came.

However, I have good reason.
My computer went kaput and I lost everything.
And being the smart person I am.. I didn't keep my pictures on my SD cards.
So they're quite literally gone.

I will be re-taking pictures and whatnot when I have free time.
And since I got a new job, I have about 3hrs free time Monday-Friday.
Which is nice!

I'm going to start posting about how I'm doing couple times a week.
Reason being... my boyfriend is currently in Army Bootcamp.
I've been feeling ugh and a friend of mine said I should post about things
so nothing is bottled up.
I thought it was a good idea. So now I'm going to try to do a post a day or every few
days about my days.

Currently, he's been gone 12 days.
There are 51 days until I see him.
I feel like I need constant distractions or else.
When I'm alone or have time to think I just want to cry.
So I've been TRYING to stay as busy or distracted as possible.
Sometimes, it's hard to find something to be distracted by.
I've wanted to post on facebook asking people to call me or send me videos...
SOMETHING so I can't think.

It's awful.
So far, I haven't received any letters from him.
And I've told him all phone calls he's to call his family.
He got to call them Friday.
When his mother told me he called, I felt like I deserved to be slapped.
I was mad that they've gotten to talk to him and I haven't.
Even though I told him to call them. So I felt like a horrid person all day.

To help keep myself distracted for another 2 hours I've decided to polish my nails.
Might even do some laundry afterwards.
Or read the book I bought recently.
Hmm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment