Healthy Glow Moisturizer - Day 3

on Saturday, April 30, 2011
DAY 3

Heeey I'm actually keeping up with this. Shocking eh?

Once again took a shower then applied like regular ol lotion.

So today there is actually a noticeable difference. Though it's just a slight difference, it's visible!
Wooohoooo!

This time I used gloves when applying so my hands don't turn orange again.
After some more scrubbing this morning all the orange seems to be gone from my palms.


2 comments:

♥ Noxin ♥ said...

Huh-- I do believe you're onto something: I think I see the first hint of a glow coming on. o:

Glad you found a solution to the orange palm sitch. xD I can't recall how many girls I've seen with a tan and... also 'tanned' palms. Yikes...

Kristyn said...

The orange palms was horrid.
Since it was like SRS orange and the top of my hand wasn't... it was really noticeable. So for now I'll just wear gloves. Haha.

Post a Comment