DAY 4
Pretty much no visible change for day 4.
I took a picture and my skin looks the same.
The gloves are working wonders.
No more orange hands but since they're not loose, it feels like I don't have any gloves on at all.
I have had to change my foundation.
I didn't buy a new one, just used my Revlon that's was just a smidge too dark.
It's no longer too dark. Woohoo.
No picture post today since I basically look the same as day 3!
The smell of this stuff though has started to.. change.
At first it smelled like frosting. (No joke. It was amazing.)
Now it's got this weird smell. The only thing I can really compare to is..
sweat. But it's a unique smell and isn't exactly like sweat.
It's just odd. Might have to start applying this stuff at night so I don't smell funky when I go to work!
Pretty much no visible change for day 4.
I took a picture and my skin looks the same.
The gloves are working wonders.
No more orange hands but since they're not loose, it feels like I don't have any gloves on at all.
I have had to change my foundation.
I didn't buy a new one, just used my Revlon that's was just a smidge too dark.
It's no longer too dark. Woohoo.
No picture post today since I basically look the same as day 3!
The smell of this stuff though has started to.. change.
At first it smelled like frosting. (No joke. It was amazing.)
Now it's got this weird smell. The only thing I can really compare to is..
sweat. But it's a unique smell and isn't exactly like sweat.
It's just odd. Might have to start applying this stuff at night so I don't smell funky when I go to work!

0 comments:
Post a Comment