DAY 2
So not much of a change. I look pretty much the same still.
No glowness and not visibly darker.
HOWEVER.. my palms did turn orangy.
After 4 scrubs with hot water.. they're still a little orange. Yikes.
Might have to start wearing gloves when I put this stuff on!
No picture today since they look the same.
LITERALLY.
Little disappointed in that. I was glad at first that it seemed like a very gradual increase in color but now my impatience is shining. I want to be tan-ish now please.~
So not much of a change. I look pretty much the same still.
No glowness and not visibly darker.
HOWEVER.. my palms did turn orangy.
After 4 scrubs with hot water.. they're still a little orange. Yikes.
Might have to start wearing gloves when I put this stuff on!
No picture today since they look the same.
LITERALLY.
Little disappointed in that. I was glad at first that it seemed like a very gradual increase in color but now my impatience is shining. I want to be tan-ish now please.~

0 comments:
Post a Comment