Healthy Glow Moisturizer - Day 1

on Thursday, April 28, 2011
So I've been wanting to tan a bit for the summer.
I love being pale butt in the summer I like to have a nice glow to me.
However, since I've got tattoo I don't want to tan using the normal ways.
IE: Laying in the sun and tanning beds.

That narrows down the options.
What was left? Spray tans and tanning lotions.

I decided on using a lotion after a friend recommended Jergens.
Went to the store and saw that Jergens was 10 bucks!
I, in all honesty, didn't want to spend 10 bucks on something that may make me look like a orange.

Soo I went with offbrand. Saved me a whole 6 bucks. Woo.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Okay story time aside..
I'm going to make a post for each day I use this.
Just so I can basically record and show my results.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

DAY ONE

So I took a shower and then put this on like I would my regular ol lotion.

I look the same. No change in color at all and no glowy bits.
I'm okay with this as it actually made me calm down a bit.
I was nervous to try this because I didn't want to put it on and look streaky or orange!

My guess is that this is very buildable and the more I use it the more color I'll get. We'll see~


Legs~

2 comments:

♥ Noxin ♥ said...

Godspeed on your journey to a healthy, summer glow. D< (I was born with one, it seems. ;P ) I'm quite interested in seeing how well the product'll work...

Kristyn said...

Lucky you! xD I hope it works well. If so.. Equate will have a very good customer until they discontinue the product. XD

Post a Comment