10/25

on Sunday, February 19, 2012
So today is day 10 of using dermalogica and
there is 25 days until my boyfriend, hopefully, graduates bootcamp~

I decided not to post a photo this week about my dermalogica
progress as I had a hormonal break out, which was pretty bad,
and I'm not taking hormonal break outs into account..

As that would require more then face wash to help.
Ya'know?

So I'll post a few photos next week.
I know it was a hormonal break out as I got my period, eww,
and I always break out when it comes due to surge of hormones!
Yay.

I got my first letter since I talked to Nate on the phone yesterday.
I was really happy.
He told me that I couldn't send him the like 3ft tall
card I bought him though. So, I'll bring it on the road trip
and give it to him later on.
=)

1 comments:

♥ Noxin ♥ said...

Awwwww- you n' Nate're so cute. Ahaha.

And yikes-- a few of my friends get hormonal break-outs. Those things suuuuckk. I can't imaging having to worry about that maybe happening once a month.

I think there're even specific skin-care systems for hormonal break-outs. o:

All thanks to my genetics/luck for a short, pain-free, and generally symptom-less period. *gloat gloat* I'm probably jinxing myself. Haha...

Post a Comment