Oh happy days~

on Monday, January 31, 2011
Past few days have been pretty good for me.
I went on a makeup binge and bought a bunch of stuff and today..
I got my car back!

I took it in to get some issues fixed Wednesday. Almost a week later,
I got it back. I'msohappy.
That rental car was weird. (Ford Focus.)

So majority of the makeup I bought.. I bought online.
(Websites were having Vday sales!)
Some things I didn't buy online.

I went to Ulta and got some things.
Cotton Pads (Buy 2 get 2 free~)
Essence Silky Touch Blush
Essence Nail Art Polish
Essence All Eyes On Me Mascara
Ulta Pro Nail Polish in Haute Stuff
($17.42)

For online.. I got a bunch of sample eyeshadows from
TheBodyNeeds.
Then I got some lipstick and a stippling brush from NonpareilNoutique.

Once I get everything from online I'll do a massive blog with swatches and whatnots for everyyyything. (Including the stuff I bought and have right now.)
=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment