First I'd like to start out with..
I'M STILL ALIVE, I PROMISE.
Work has gotten the best of me lately and I rarely have time to think
mostless take pictures of all my new makeup.
I've gotten quite a bit of stuff in the past 1 1/2-2 months.
Including some new contacts~
I'll be putting up a review for -everything- tomorrow.
I had pictures of some of my swatches but I honestly can't remember
WHICH shadow is which in the photos.
(Plus they were done in crappy lighting.)
So I'm going to wait until tomorrow to take more photos in better lighting.
=)
More then likely, I'll have a new layout and whatnot for my blog soon too.
Dark colors are nice, but it's almost spring! Time to liven this place up a bit.

I'M STILL ALIVE, I PROMISE.
Work has gotten the best of me lately and I rarely have time to think
mostless take pictures of all my new makeup.
I've gotten quite a bit of stuff in the past 1 1/2-2 months.
Including some new contacts~
I'll be putting up a review for -everything- tomorrow.
I had pictures of some of my swatches but I honestly can't remember
WHICH shadow is which in the photos.
(Plus they were done in crappy lighting.)
So I'm going to wait until tomorrow to take more photos in better lighting.
=)
More then likely, I'll have a new layout and whatnot for my blog soon too.
Dark colors are nice, but it's almost spring! Time to liven this place up a bit.

1 comments:
Yesss~~. Makeup. <3
And I'm jazzed for the likelihood of a new layout. >:] I'm really crap at editing mine, so looking at others' is always inspiring/impressive.
Post a Comment