So it's been awhile since I last posted about this product.
After day 4 I did 1 more application, ended up with a bit more color, then I stopped using it.
Not because it wasn't working or because the smell was getting to me, but because I just wanted to take a break from it.
I decided that I'm going to do 2 days in a row of using it, then take 2-3 days break from using it.
That way, I hopefully wont turn orange from using it too much.
Since I'll of course be taking showers during those break days, some of it will get cleaned off but not ALL of it.
SO BASICALLY... take 2 steps forward then 1 step back.
I HOPE THIS PLAN WORKS!
Haha.
I will be applying more today, later of course it's almost 1am!
I will be sure to make a new post annd show pictures.
After day 4 I did 1 more application, ended up with a bit more color, then I stopped using it.
Not because it wasn't working or because the smell was getting to me, but because I just wanted to take a break from it.
I decided that I'm going to do 2 days in a row of using it, then take 2-3 days break from using it.
That way, I hopefully wont turn orange from using it too much.
Since I'll of course be taking showers during those break days, some of it will get cleaned off but not ALL of it.
SO BASICALLY... take 2 steps forward then 1 step back.
I HOPE THIS PLAN WORKS!
Haha.
I will be applying more today, later of course it's almost 1am!
I will be sure to make a new post annd show pictures.

1 comments:
Hm... interesting. Scaling back application so you don't turn orange is actually pretty brilliant.
Although I've never heard of someone doing it, it definitely sounds logical. o:
Post a Comment