I retired 2 lenses today.
Geo Angel Green and Vivigo Wind Pink.
I rarely wore them and I felt like I looked freaky with them on anyway.
I wont be buying anymore lenses until part of my 'collection is down to about 2-3 lenses.
Come January-February I have to retire another pair.
I also may be retiring a pair I purchased recently due to them possibly being defective.
Not. Awesome.
-----------------------------------
On another note after my mini vacation to Florida to spend Christmas with the boyfriend and his family I should have a bit more time to finally get things done and write more blogs.
I finally swatched some of the 'pallets' I bought and took pictures too.
I'll make a blog for that possibly tomorrow. If not, next week.
I still need to take pictures of the other things I purchased as well.
Might as well make one huge post for it huh?
I hope everyone has a good Christmas/New Year. <3
I'm hoping mine will be great. (First time meeting his family. Ohjeez.)
If all goes well and he's able to be here on the 1st I'll be one happy camper!
(Our anniversary is on the 1st! ^-^)
Geo Angel Green and Vivigo Wind Pink.
I rarely wore them and I felt like I looked freaky with them on anyway.
I wont be buying anymore lenses until part of my 'collection is down to about 2-3 lenses.
Come January-February I have to retire another pair.
I also may be retiring a pair I purchased recently due to them possibly being defective.
Not. Awesome.
-----------------------------------
On another note after my mini vacation to Florida to spend Christmas with the boyfriend and his family I should have a bit more time to finally get things done and write more blogs.
I finally swatched some of the 'pallets' I bought and took pictures too.
I'll make a blog for that possibly tomorrow. If not, next week.
I still need to take pictures of the other things I purchased as well.
Might as well make one huge post for it huh?
I hope everyone has a good Christmas/New Year. <3
I'm hoping mine will be great. (First time meeting his family. Ohjeez.)
If all goes well and he's able to be here on the 1st I'll be one happy camper!
(Our anniversary is on the 1st! ^-^)

0 comments:
Post a Comment