It's been quite some time since I've posted.
Yikes!
I have a really good explanation.
Serious.
It's good.
Readyyyy?
K.
Quit school.
I moved!
Got engaged!
And got a job! Then lost said job.
Busybusy time for me.
OH. The page did change.
(To those that use to follow/comment you probably already noticed this. hah.)
This is just a temporary look.
Needed something.. new.
~~~~~~~~~~
After Nates graduation he went off to school and I stayed in Illinois.
Thenn school stopped being.. school and I left. Basically I was no longer learning
and that was no fault of mine. It was due to the school going though so many changes.
(Let's just say teachers would start then quit and the administrative people would start
and quit too. The few teachers that stayed would yell at you in front of clients as well.)
So I left school and shortly after Nate got stationed in Texas.
Then I decided to pack my bags and move to Texas to be with him.
=)
Then after moving I got a job and recently got fired from that job.
I got sick so they fired me basically. Woo!
Now that I have tons of free time I wanted to start blogging again!
Just in time too. I've got all kinds of goodies coming in the mail.
So.. I'm back!
There were a few things I was working on when I moved and that was..
Weekly Nails, My Dermalogica Progress, annd I think I was working on my tanning progress too.
I'll do the weekly nails again. (My nail police collection is super massive now!)
And I'll pick up the dermalogica process later. It did work amazingly well but
with the move and other factors I kinda stopped using it like I should.
I'm actually waiting on some new products to come now and once I get those
products I will pick up the progress posts again!
Oh.
Circle Lens!
I did toss quite a few when I moved.
They were expired! =(
I do have a few left that I need to post reviews for so I will do that too!

0 comments:
Post a Comment