Nails of the Week - Wk 3

on Sunday, July 10, 2011
~DRUM ROLL~

So lately I've seen a lot of glitter.
Decided I wanted glitter nails but not a plain glitter nail.
Aka no design just straight up glitter nail.

Booo. Boring.

Wanted to do something with boxes.
Kinda like color blocking.
Ended up with this..

Colors used:
Sally Girl - (Dunno the name) hot pink
NYC - 208 Pier 17
ELF Clear

Fairly easy and you don't need any special brushes.

For the glitter I used craft glitter and mixed it with the clear polish.
It's the only way to get SUPA GLITTER MODE without
using 400 layers of polish I swear.

Probably wont do a top coat for these since the pink is sorta matte
and I would like to keep it that way.

1 comments:

♥ Noxin ♥ said...

Huh-- I rather like how matte the pink is. o: And the overall design is cute.

Kinda' makes me wanna' play tetris, actually...

Post a Comment