I kinda skipped a week.
My nails last week weren't very interesting though.
No polish for half the week then the other half it was 'mood' changing teal.
Boring eh?
This week.. I've got mood polish, teal again, with rhinestones.
Very simple.

I kept the polish matte by using a matte top coat.
(The polish is already matte but I still needed a top coat.)
So yea. This is it.
Couldn't really think of anything else to do since there's go good holidays this week. Haha.
My nails last week weren't very interesting though.
No polish for half the week then the other half it was 'mood' changing teal.
Boring eh?
This week.. I've got mood polish, teal again, with rhinestones.
Very simple.
I kept the polish matte by using a matte top coat.
(The polish is already matte but I still needed a top coat.)
So yea. This is it.
Couldn't really think of anything else to do since there's go good holidays this week. Haha.

0 comments:
Post a Comment