New Stuffs!

on Tuesday, November 2, 2010
So I got my first paycheck a few days ago. Half of it goes to a speeding ticket but the rest.. I spent. =D

I went to ULTA for the first time and got some good stuffs. While they didn't have what I wanted, I bought some stuff anyway.
2 ULTA eyeshadows
2 ULTA pro nail polishes
1 flat iron

I needed a new flat iron so I got one! This one is red and prettttty. I love it.
The polishes are nice as well. They're a bit transparent so thick/many coats are needed which is a-okay to me.
The shadows aren't the best in the world but it was buy 1 get 1 free so I had to get 2.

I'll do a 'review' on all of it and post pictures later. Once I find my camera. ( It's MIA. =[ )

0 comments:

Post a Comment