Good News!

on Saturday, October 2, 2010
I know it's been a while since I've posted anything.
But I've got great news!

I just got a job at Michaels!
I've been searching for a job for about a month and I finally got a call for a interview.
Interview went great and the next day, yesterday, I was called and offered a job.
I'll be making 9$ an hour and I think he said I'd be getting 20+ hours a week.
But since Christmas and whatnot is coming up maybe I get even more hours.

Now I can buy lots of clothes and shoes!
=D

Expect lots of blog posts within the month.

2 comments:

FluffityPuff said...

Yay! Congrats Aero! Boo. That's a good sized wage. Us Minnesotans have a lower standard of living so I get a measly 7.25 in retail, fml :[.

Kristyn said...

Cost of living here is pretty high. Even in the crummy areas. D:

Post a Comment